Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm so embarrassed

Amara is into having to know everything about everything lately, must have something to do with being 4. :) The last week or so has been more focused on defining emotions especially embarrassment. She was playing the other day and I hear, "I'm so embarrassed! I don't know why I just am." Kids repeat a lot of things (especially when they think its a funny word) so I giggled and continued on with my day. Then today in the car she begins again. " I'm so embarrassed. Do you know what that means mama?" "Yes, Rara do you?"(Amaras nickname at home is Rara.) "No, but I'm just embarrassed. I don't know why. What does it mean?" And then before I can answer we hear Addy's little voice "Its like the 'Embarastein Bear' Rara, that what it is." Addy was so proud of her correct answer and wasn't gonna let anyone tell her differently. :) I love these stories that we will one day be able to use to truly embarrassed them with.... if they only know! :)

1 comment: