Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 years

We are now just ten days away from having a big 4 year old. I can't believe how fast these first four years with have gone. I seem like just a few months ago we're were sitting in our 1 1/2 room apartment with clamy palms around the cell phone trying to decide who to tell frist that they would soon be grandparents. We have had tears, fears, lots of laughs, and new adventures. Every day I have with her I take as a gift. She is so full of life, and energy, and a need for learning, and energy! I am excited to see what roads and adventures lye ahead. Happy #4
Ra-ra! We are so proud of you!
Birthday prayer:
Thank you God for the health you have granted, and for the time that is yet to come. Please help her to grow in understanding of who you and come to love and serve you. May she live up to her name and be a lady of unfading beauty, with a kind and gentle spirit, full of grace and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment