Thursday, March 18, 2010

Party like a 4 year old.... with Dora






So I'm a little late posting these, but everyone but daddy has had the flu this week, so better late than never, right? Amara had a wonderful birthday, and is very proud to be 4 now. For the first three days for being a 4 yr. old she proudly announced it to everyone she saw, "I'm 4!" On the fifth day of this new adventure she asks me "Mommy am I still four?" I'm thinking stop trying to grow up so fast! It's only been 5 day, can we just enjoy being 4! When I told her that she was going to be 4 years old for another 360 days, she throws her hands up in the air, "O man that's gonna take me forever!" (If that the same kind of "its gonna take me forever" that she says when cleaning up her room, it could be true.) Here are a few pictures of the happy day! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha funny. :) Happy Birthday to your beautiful 4 year old; time flies.

    ReplyDelete