Saturday, July 10, 2010

Catching up....

So I lost the month of June. I can't believe that we are going to be half way through July this week. I'm really falling behind on this hole blogging thing. Sorry :)
June was a busy month we celebrated our 5th anniversry, had 2 yard sales, got my school room packed up and ready to move to our new school building, did lots of yard work, and celebrated as our 2nd born turned 3. My sister and her family have been in the last 2 weeks. We have had lots of fun playing with my 1 yr old neice and visiting w/ Aunt Annie. 4th of July was a big hit this year, a family BBQ, swiming, and fireworks. Amara and Addy were old enough this year to truly appreicate the fireworks and had a blast watching them and the twins stayed up a little late a watched a few on tv, but didn't seem to impressed. :) Hard to believe that summer is half over! Guess now I really do have to be intentional about getting my checklist completed.

2 comments:

  1. Summer really has flown by! You guys have been having some fun family time! Were the girls scared of the fireworks at all?! (Kylie is still a bit timid this year. :P) I'm still in awe of 5 years of marriage, that rocks! Enjoy July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did really well with teh fireworks! Kinda watched in jaw dropped amazment and the twins only saw some on tv but were just as impressed with their milk as the display. ;) I'm a lil in awe of 5 years too! Time flys fast when your having having babies, oh what thats having fun. : It dishearting to think that 5 years of marriage is a big accomplishment for people in our age group. God is good, as long as He rules we'll be ok! :)

    ReplyDelete