Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Baby Jesus"

Karis has produced her 1st Christmas single! ;)

Now that the twins have begun to really master language it is quite a fun (and noisy) place. I love to sit and listen to them talk with each other. I didn't quite believe others when they said that twins have their own language, but it's defiantly true for our two. They can sit and have full length conversations with each other, most are able to be interpreted by us, but some is just for themselves. Some of my favorite things about the language development is that they sing, alot. ABC's, Twinkle little star, B-I-B-L-E, and many more. Sometimes they, especially Karis, will just sing about a random thing they are doing or thinking about, usually to a tune of one of their favorite songs. Today I caught them playing with the nativity set when I was getting replacement bulbs to fix some lights on the tree, but I couldn't get upset b/c they were playing so nicely and singing about baby Jesus.

Here is a sample of Karis' 1st recorded Christmas single! ;)

She is only 26 months old, so not to bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment